Why it’s beneficial for NRIs to invest with us?
Many Indians stay abroad for job, business and other purposes. Today, a huge population of Indian have been excelling in various professions outside India- Mr. Sundar Pichai is an iconic example of this! The population of Indians have been recognized as Non-Resident Indians (NRI) by the government of India.
Indians posted in U.N. Organisations and Officials delegated to abroad by Central/State Governments and Public Sector for short or long term assignments are also treated as non-residents under Indian laws. The non-resident foreign citizens of Indian origin are treated on par with non-resident Indian citizens for certain benefits and obligations in India.
The NRIs can invest in Indian markets like mutual funds, stock market, real estate industry, etc. They gain huge benefits by investing in these markets similar to that of the current citizens of the country.
Amongst all other benefits, the ones arising from investment in real estate are many, especially if the money is deployed in a metropolitan Tier I & Tier II city.
Why it’s beneficial for an NRI to invest with Reliaable Developers?
Based out of Bangalore, Reliaable Developers have been developing spectacular projects for about two decades now. The projects mainly pertain to plots and apartments in localities approved by the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA). Below are the benefits of NRI investment in India, particularly with Reliaable Developers.
- No special permission required: An NRI buying an immovable property with Reliaable Developers in Bangalore does not require any special permission to invest in a plot. However, the person needs to make the payment in Indian currency, through funds received in the country from normal banking channels. These funds are maintained in the non-resident’s account under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulations.
- Benefits on returns of investment: NRIs can maximize the return on investment benefits by investing in a metropolitan or Tier I city.
Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India, is a cosmopolitan city that can curb humongous returns upon investing in immovable property. Reliaable Developers offer plots at some of the best locations in the city. All these localities are approved by BDA which escalates their monetary values and further benefits the investors.
- Tax benefits: NRIs investing with Reliaable Developers can enjoy tax redemptions like regular citizen of India. NRIs can claim tax deduction on home loans on principal repayment and the interest component. In addition, NRIs enjoy the profit earned on the capital gain if the property is sold after two years of purchase. This profit is completely exempted from the income tax.
- Retirement benefits: Any property bought from Reliaable Developers can be availed for the mortgage. An NRI who plans to settle in India after retirement can take advantage of the reverse mortgage. Reverse mortgage refers to a mortgage loan, secured over a residential property, that enables the borrower to access the unencumbered value of the property. These loans are typically promoted to older homeowners and do not require monthly mortgage payments. The amount taken from the bank for this type of mortgage is not considered in the taxable income of NRIs. This helps the ageing NRIs maximize the benefits obtained from their property in Bangalore.
- Reliaable Developers is a trusted real estate developer that has been offering excellent and spectacular projects. Since our inception in 1999, we have experienced a rapid growth deriving out of perennial pursuance for the world-class quality. We have developed over 5000 BDA approved plots spanning across 500 plus acres. Many of our properties surround themselves with major social infrastructure of Bangalore including schools, colleges, hospitals and shopping complexes like Vibgyor School, Bmax Hospital, Mount Zee School, Narayan E-tech and Eurotech, etc. We have redefined the industry in India by emerging as the largest plotted layout developers in Bangalore, within BDA limits.
To know more about our projects and investing with us, you can reach out to us.